1. How quickly can you deliver?
We aim to send out deliveries the same day or next day on orders after 1pm by Royal Mail.
2. What is the use by date on your product range?
Annie's entire product range have been put through stringent stability tests compliant with the EU laws and have a minimum shelf life of 18 months.
2. Which massage wax is suitable for pregnancy and baby massage?
Annie's Nut & Aroma Free and Physio massage wax are the most suitable mediums as they are free from both nut and essential oils. Just two ingredients: Pure British pharmaceutical grade beeswax and Grapeseed oil. (Skin tests are always advised even with natural products).
3. Do you sell massage wax suitable for Myofascial release or Rolfing?
Annie's 'Physio' massage wax is the favourite as it provides extra control when palpating muscles and the surrounding tissue. You will only need the tiniest amount though during treatments. The less used the firmer the control.
4. Are your products suitable for reflexology?
Annie's Nut Free range and 'Physio' wax are all suitable. The 'Physio' will provide a firmer grip on application for close work and the nut free provides slightly more glide should you wish to include ankles and legs in the treatment. Annie's Luxury Rose balm is also a particular favourite for use in Reflexology providing a silky smooth but firm application the the lovely aroma of Rose.
5. Do your products have a strong lingering aroma?
No. Our motto is less is more, keeping it pure and simple. Annie's 'Physio' and 'Nut & aroma free' waxes contain just two natural ingredients:Beeswax & Grapeseed Oil providing a pleasant natural beeswax aroma which may vary from batch to batch as this is a natural product. The 'sports & remedial' & 'nut free' massage wax contain just a hint of lemongrass essential oil providing a subtle citrus aroma.
6. Can I add essential oils for use in Aromatherapy?
Yes. The following link will explain the process:
7. Do you test your products on animals?
No. Just numerous human guinea pigs.
8. Do you offer discount on orders?
Annie's products are already at trade price. Discounts are offered on orders of 5 tubs or more.
9. What is the difference between massage wax and oil?
Take a look at the following link: Why massage wax? it explains all.....
Which massage wax is suitable for Deep Tissue Massage/ Neuromuscular Technique?
Annie's Physio/Sports massage wax is the most suitable as it provides extra contol and grip and muscles and tissue.
10. Are all your products now Nut Free?
Yes all of annie's products are now nut free.